Endurance II Beach House
1385 West Beach Blvd
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Please take a minute to look over our policies and procedures. Following these guidelines allows us to give the best service possible to our guests. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have or help you with any special requests. We look forward to having you as our guest!
• 14 Bedroom Gulf Front Beach House with a Private Pool.
• Home requires weekly rentals only Saturday to Saturday.
• Endurance 2 Beach House is owned by Endurance, LLC.
Deposits and Payments
• A $100 non-refundable reservation processing fee will be charged for all reservations.
• Processing fee and deposit required within 5 days of making a reservation to avoid cancellation.
• The deposit for our luxury beach home is $2,000.00.
• Deposit does not apply towards rent and is held as a damage deposit.
• Deposit will be refunded by mail within 14 days of departure if unit is left in good order.
• A separate deposit is required for each week.
• Guests are responsible for any damages over and above normal wear and tear. If excessive cleaning is required after your stay, you will be billed accordingly.
• Reservations must be prepaid 30 days prior to arrival by check. The security deposit and processing fee are due within 5 days from the date of booking. 50% of the total rental amount is due 180 days prior to arrival and the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If a reservation is canceled less than 180 days prior to arrival, all deposits and pre-paid rent amounts will be forfeited to the owner.
• Please limit payments to one check per reservation.
• Lodging tax is 11%.
• Holiday and special event rates may differ from published rates.
• Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved, regardless of guest’s actual arrival and departure date.
• Any violations of the policies and procedures will be grounds for removal without refund.
You will receive a confirmation letter after we receive your deposit.
1. Arrival/Departure dates
2. Reserved accommodation
3. Rent amount due
• Contact us immediately if you find a discrepancy. Otherwise, it will be assumed correct.
• If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation or change dates, a 180-day advance notice must be given in order to receive a refund.
• If less than the minimum notice is given, your deposit and all pre-paid rent amounts will be forfeited to the owner.
• Due to our high standards for cleanliness check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
• We will make arrangements for you to pick up the keys or have them delivered to you upon your arrival.
• Two sets of keys will be issued. If you become locked out after hours there will be a $45.00 re-entry fee charge. There will be a charge for each key not returned.
Check-Out and DEPARTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Keys are to be returned to the lock box and please lock the door when you leave. We must have your cooperation to prepare the unit for the next guest’s arrival.
• Leave property reasonably clean and in reasonable order (Additional cleaning charges will apply if it is not).
• Please treat our home as your own.
• All furniture, decorative items, bedding, dishes, etc should be where they were upon your arrival.
• Leave kitchen items (dishes, cookware, etc.) cleaned and returned to their proper place.
• Dispose of all trash and food in proper outside containers.
• Limit 12 cars.
• No RVs
No pets allowed.
Telephone numbers of local kennels are:
• Coastal Pet Resort: (251) 943-7387
• Gulf Coast Veterinary Hospital: (251) 974-5633
• Pleasure Isle Veterinary: (251) 968-7523
• Animal Medical Center: (251) 955-5900
• Limit: 40 allowed on property
• NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED
• Limited to actual sleeping capacity of 40 (includes children).
• Bunk beds and sofa beds are not recommended for adults.
Home will not be rented to persons other than families, married couples and adults who are 25 years of age or older. (Exceptions may apply.) The renter must closely and personally supervise all occupants of a unit under the age of 25 years. Single persons under 25 years will not be permitted to check-in. Any reservations obtained under false pretense will be subject to loss of deposit and rent.
What is provided:
• Bed linens, blankets, pillows
• Dishes, pots, pans, utensils
• Start-up supply of towels
• Start-up supply of soap and paper products
• Pool and deck chairs.
Every effort is made to maintain the accommodations in good repair. All repairs will be handled as quickly as possible. However, no rent refunds will be made for malfunctions.
Furnishings are subject to change.
NO REFUNDS are issued for early departure due to inclement weather or personal circumstances. In the event that authorities issue a Hurricane Warning and mandatory evacuation for the area during your stay, you will receive a prorated refund of your rent.
No defacing the property – do not nail or staple things to the building. Do not deface the property in any way.
Do not leave the doors open.
Do not take our pool lounge chairs to the beach.
Do not remove our sheets, blankets or bedspreads from the house.
No smoking is allowed inside the property. Evidence of smoking inside the premises will incur a charge of $500, plus any additional damages caused by smoke or burns. Please be sure all doors are closed if you smoke outside. DO NOT USE OUR YARDS, PLANTING BEDS, DECORATIVE ITEMS OR DRIVEWAYS AS ASHTRAYS. We will charge clean up costs of $25 per hour (1 hr minimum) if we have to clean up after you.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money or valuables of any nature. Rates, descriptions and availability are subject to change without notice. We also reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without notice or liability should the unit be out of service or unavailable.
We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to a prospective buyer.
By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. Endurance II, LLC will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
RENTAL OCCUPANCY: Violations of rental occupancy restrictions are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF RENT.
NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. Working condition of pools, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, etc. are NOT guaranteed. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the beach house rental. We will make every effort to correct the situation during your stay.
We have made every effort to ensure that all information printed here is accurate, but cannot be held responsible for errors in printing or changes made in furnishings and appliances. The appearance and amenities may have changed from the photographs as we consistently update properties. Until confirmed, prices are subject to change and special rates may differ.
Endurance II Beach House is a 4-story home with balconies, stairs and a pool. Pools, balconies and stairs present an inherent danger. You are accepting full responsibility for the safety of renting parties and all guests; and agreeing to supervise children to ensure their safety. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES IN THE POOL AREA. Owners assume no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use.
Persons using the house, pool, boardwalk and property agree with the Owners for and in consideration of the use of the house, pool, boardwalk and property, to make no claim against the owners for or on account of any loss of life, personal injury, or damage to or loss of personal property.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.